Sunday, June 19, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday...

I'm am back from our trip to the coast.
I sure can't wait to see what everyone has been up to..
Hopefully I will be by soon to see you!  

You know I had to play in Ashley's Scavenger hunt.
I did have to pull some shots from my archives.


 So here is what I came up with for this weeks hunt!



Emotion

This is Myles.  My Grandson..  He hardly ever cries..
 I sure do hope his Mom doesn't see this photo..
I swear I didn't pinch him..  




From a Flowers point of view.
I am pretty sure this is what my flowers see.. 
But I wonder if they see in color.. 
I hope so!!





Natural Frame
This is a shot I posted awhile ago.  So you might have already seen it..
I thought it was perfect for this prompt..  It was shot from a railroad tunnel out at lake mead..




Letters - Day #296
These 4 LETTERS say it all.





Bliss
Here is another shot you might have already seen.. 
I think it speaks for itself.. 
"BLISS"



Thanks so much for stopping by..
I do appreciate all your sweet comments.. 

To see all the others who joined in on the hunt you can
head on over to Ashley's blog.. 




25 comments:

  1. Great photos...your grandson's emotion is priceless. I love the way you composed or cropped it. Welcome back, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images. I especially like your composition in the last one and your grandson close up, sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool shots Linda, but that shot of Myles is so cute. He never cried when I saw him, so I think you must have pinched him. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! You have some amazing photos!! I just love the emotion, letters and bliss-- really all of them!! Have a great week!! Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful set! The emotion and natural frame--incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all lovely Linda especially that stunning scenery and bliss and from a flowers point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely set - as always your framing is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful. Love the letters one. Oh and the emotions shot is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last two are just gorgeous --especially the Letters one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the natural frame and the letter blocks are really cute! Great set of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great baby shot! just love the faces a baby makes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, Linda! That natural frame is truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your "letters" photo is so soft and beautiful, but my favorite of this set is "nautral frame". Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All lovely shots, especially that grandson one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - all of these are so great. I'm loving your natural frame shot. That's gorgeous. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so beautiful! So soft and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are amazing photographs Linda!!
    Little Myles is beautiful even when he is not so happy!
    I love absolutely everything about the second photograph here.
    Just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW- that natural frame couldn't get any better!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a wonderful selection, Linda! Gorgeous as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely images whit emotion!
    Nice to meet you!
    See you soon Monica

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful pictures on your blog.

    Regards from Creativity and imagination photos of Jose Ramon

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your natural frame shot is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Natural frame and letters, you did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous photos. I love every single one. That first one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cool shots, especially Myles' little face!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a message. I hope you enjoyed your stay.