Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Just one day out of 365 days...


Hello It's me again..
I am back today with a shot of a bird that was
hanging out on one of the branches of my yucca bush..

I just love this time of year when I wake up early and sit outside with
my coffee and take in all the sights and sounds around me..
Always lots of birds singing.. And my neighbors dogs barking.
The occasional car engine starting up or driving by.. 
The smell of my coffee..  The smell of the chlorine in my pool.. 

It so nice just to sit back and take it all in and notice this one day!!


DAY #260
 I have tried so many times to catch these little sparrows just hanging out
  but they are way to quick..  Even this shot isn't that great..
Maybe next time..


I was invited to do a post for a sweet blog friend of mine.
If you would like to take a peek you can head over to her
blog  "Alita Jewels Treasures".

Good luck on your move Alita..


Hugs, Linda

10 comments:

  1. Cool shot. I'm having the same problem. Each time I life the camera to take a shot they fly off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be a dream to start each day this way? :-) :-)
    This is a fantastic photograph Linda. The "pop" of red is just perfect.
    Congratulations on your guest post. I was just there, and it is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shot Linda, like you, I love the sound of bird chirping, not so sure about my neighbor's dog barking though, LOL!

    I hop over to Alita's blog and saw your post, it was AMAZING my friend, well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think this shot is great...she is sitting out there enjoying the mornings with you! Heading over now to check out your guest post...fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shot of your little bird; he looks quite regal sitting there amidst all that rich colour. Loved your photos and words over at Alita Jewels Treasures.....don't know what you were worried about, it was a beautiful and creative post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours in this! The bird is so perfectly framed within the branches, just lovely Linda! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet bird ~ and you know I love my birds! :)

    I sure like the color and look of your blog. Crisp, clean and welcoming. Especially your header ~ very pretty Linda!

    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just popped over to Alita's blog. What a beautiful post! Thanks for including the link so we could go take a peek. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a message. I hope you enjoyed your stay.